AppliCradle is a customizable, easy and simple installer and uninstaller.
No coding is needed. Just make a few lines of script file. AppliCradle asks
not the full license but a license per application, which makes the installer
cost much less than other installers do.
Important features are:
- No coding needed. Make a folder. Add your software (application) and
AppliCradle files to it. Edit several lines of a script file. Compress them
into a file and distribute it. The user uncompresses and runs the installer.
- The installer creates the program menu group and adds shortcuts of the
program(usually *.exe) and the manuals (Manual.htm or ReadMe.txt).
- The user chooses whether the program shortcut also be on the desktop, in
the startup menu group or in the root of Start menu. The choices are
initialized by your recommendation in the script.
- An example application is provided for you to test the installer and the
- Your application needs the license to match your program binary, for the
installer to run: Submit the ID the installer generates for your program, and
get the license, before you compress the package.
Buy a license key at 3 USD:
Press the following button to pay. Be sure to fill
in your email address, to which the keys will be delivered.
It takes about 1 day plus saturday, sunday and vacations, to deliver the keys since you
pay. The nearest vacation will be noticed here in advance.